世界之战经验值（World Experience）（WXP）is a WvW, account wide progression track, similar to rank. Each character gains points by completing relevant WvW activities, including killing foes, capturing strategic locations from other servers, and defending those same locations. Increasing the point total allows your character to gain World Experience Ranks, each of which grants World Ability Points and various tangible rewards. Each character has the same number of World Ability Points, but may allocated them differently among the WXP upgrades.
Each new WXP rank rewards the following:
- One World Ability Point, which can be spent on various WXP upgrade progression tracks such as: passive bonuses, siege weapon skills, and on-kill effects. There is no limit to amount of points that can be earned.
- A World Rank Chest with WvW rewards. Each chest contains coins and Badges of Honor. In addition, there is a chance of a bonus item(s), including:
Past rank 6, the World Rank Chests are the same. The earlier chests have slightly less loot because they are easier to acquire.
Bonus World Chests are also awarded at the end of each WvW match based on world performance, stacking up to a maximum of 99:
- 3 for 1st place.
- 2 for 2nd place.
- 1 for 3rd place.
Your world rank increases as you gain WXP through your accomplishments in WvW. The first 4 ranks (up to rank 5) only require 1,000 WXP; after that, each rank requires 5,000 WXP.
Your rank, together with your server name, is shown to enemy players instead of your character name, e.g. Divinity's Reach Silver Footman.
Players will grant more WXP the longer they have been alive. Getting different ranks (bronze/silver/gold) for event completion scales the WXP awarded, while various modifiers (see WXP modifiers section below) will grant a bonus to world experience.
|Supervisor or Lord kill||40...50...75...100|
|Arrow Cart, Flame Ram, Ballista, or Catapult destruction||15|
|Trebuchet or Siege Golem destruction||30|
|Tower or Keep gate destruction||50...80|
|Tower or Keep wall destruction||120...150...180|
|Sentry point capture||100|
|Supply camp capture||200|
|Sentry point defense||0|
|Supply camp defense||85|
|Wall/Gate repair||2 for each 1 supply|
|Eliminating an enemy mercenary camp||200|
|Most other events||200|
|Eliminate the overgrown grub event||600|
|Silence the raging arboreal spirit event||600|
|Completing a WvW Jump Puzzle||0|
World experience consumables can be obtained as rewards for increasing World Experience Ranks. They are immediately consumed upon pickup.
|Drop of Liquid World Experience||250|
|Thimble of Liquid World Experience||2,500|
|Taste of Liquid World Experience||5,000|
|Swig of Liquid World Experience||10,000|
|Jug of Liquid World Experience||15,000|
|Keg of Liquid World Experience||25,000|
There are several ways to increase the amount of world experience earned.
|50% Experience Bonus||Experience Booster||50%|
|50% WvW Experience Bonus|| WXP Booster
|Celebration Bonus]][[Celebration Bonus||| Birthday Booster
|Guild Enhancement: World Experience||Guild Enhancements||3-10%|
|Outnumbered†||World versus World effect||25%|
|Dolyak's Blessing††||Dolyak Tournament Statue effect||50%|
|Total (excluding one-time-only modifiers)||+235%|
††Obtainable only once per account
Players can spend their World Ability Points on the following tracks.
模板:WXP upgrade table header 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row 模板:WXP upgrade table row |- ! colspan="1" style="font-size: 125%; text-align: right;" | Grand Total: | colspan="3" style="font-size: 150%; text-align: right; padding-top: 0; padding-bottom: 0;" | 1000 模板:WXP |}
- Prior to the September 2014 Feature Pack update, it took 1,315 World Ability Points to unlock all upgrades.
- Prior to the October 1st, 2013 patch, World experience consumables were affected by World Experience Modifiers.
- Siege Golem mastery was released in the September 2014 Feature Pack update.
- After September 2014 Feature Pack update, it took 1,390 World Ability Points to unlock all upgrades.
- After September 2014 Feature Pack update, players can continue gaining world experience rank rewards after reaching rank 10,000. However, this yields no additional WvW ability points.
- Players who had gained any world ranks prior to the introduction of the reward chest retroactively received rewards at a rate of one retroactive chest for each new rank.
- Devon Carver, forum-en.guildwars2.com